Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Day In Marina Bay!

OLA OLA SINGAPURAAAA! 


I've been in Singapore in I guess 4 times already. This time, I just wanna let all of you to join me, in touring the world's fourth leading financial centre! woopee! And not only that, It is also one of the five buisiest ports in the whole wide world! 


We've decided to ride on one of the top tourist 'must-experience' attraction which is the DUCK TOURS. On the name itself, It is a vehicle which tours you to the whole marina bay area. Not only by land, but also on water. 




Here's some of the pictures of our tour: 






I took a picture of a taxi cab which I think was cool. But yeah, fortunately, I guess I'm not mistaken.
I definitely love rush shots! 
( or what you want to call it) haha


As you can see, the picture above is the famous Marina Bay Sands.
A ship on top of 3 towers. This is also one of the must-visit attraction of Singapore! most Hollywood stars is choosing to stay there eveytime they visit Singapore.

& now, Lezz get wet! WATER TAYYYM!



Your visit to Singapore will never be complete If you doesn't have the chance to visit the world's famous...Merlion!! 
(the half fish / half lion statue above)  





The picture above is the one that I've been telling you, 
The Duck Tours which I've been riding on during the whole trip! 
It is really awesome, because It also has wheels which can also tour you to the whole city!





Then after the tour, before the sun finally goes down, we've decided to have a stroll around the bay! See look how beautiful the sceneries are!!


This is another favorite shot of minnnne. & I don't know whhhy. (yes, I love repeating letterssss )





YUP, It's the Singapore Flyeeeeer!! I really want to experience riding it & have some sweet-little-candlelight-dinner w/ family ( Yes, family. because as you can see, I'm forever alone HAHA kidding) But yeah, Unfortunately I don't have the chance to ride it. SAD SAD SAD.


& yeah, we've also shopped at Reebok ( as you can see at the picture above, My hand gets tired in holding the baaags, so I've decided to let the man who's sitting holds it. I guess he, himself feels the pain.
( YESSS, I'm normal )






See you again soon on my next TRAVEL BLOOOOG!!

Hope you enjoy! Ciao! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment